Refine search

Search Source Tissue

show results
Don't show organism specific information (fast!)
Search organism in taxonomic tree (slow, choose "exact" as search mode, e.g. "mammalia" for rat,human,monkey,...)
(Not possible to combine with the first option)
Refine your search

Search term: macrophage

Results 1 - 100 of 422 > >>
EC Number
Source Tissue
Commentary
Reference
11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase
activity occurs after differentiation of neutrophils to macrophages
11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase
derived from bone-marrow, peritoneal macrophages, expression of isozyme 11beta-HSD1, not isozyme 11beta-HSD2
11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase
isoform 11betaHSD2
sepiapterin reductase (L-erythro-7,8-dihydrobiopterin forming)
-
prostaglandin-F synthase
peritoneal
aldehyde reductase
-
aldehyde reductase
in inflamed temporal arteries
GDP-L-fucose synthase
-
glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (NADP+)
-
myeloperoxidase
-
tryptophan 2,3-dioxygenase
-
arachidonate 12-lipoxygenase
-
arachidonate 12-lipoxygenase
12/15-LOX is a macrophage-selective regulator of interleukin-12 production
arachidonate 12-lipoxygenase
12/15-LOX is a macrophage-selective regulator of interleukin-12 production; 12/15-LOX is expressed by 95% of resident peritoneal CD11bhigh cells, with the remaining 5% being 12/15-LOX-. 12/15-LOX+ cells are phenotypically defined by high F4/80, SR-A, and Siglec1 expression, and enhanced IL-10 and G-CSF generation. In contrast, 12/15-LOX- cells are a dendritic cell population. Resident peritoneal macrophage numbers are significantly increased in 12/15-LOX-/- mice, suggesting alterations in migratory trafficking or cell differentiation in vivo; peritoneal
-
arachidonate 12-lipoxygenase
12/15-LOX is expressed by 95% of resident peritoneal CD11bhigh cells, with the remaining 5% being 12/15-LOX-. 12/15-LOX+ cells are phenotypically defined by high F4/80, SR-A, and Siglec1 expression, and enhanced IL-10 and G-CSF generation. In contrast, 12/15-LOX- cells are a dendritic cell population. Resident peritoneal macrophage numbers are significantly increased in 12/15-LOX-/- mice, suggesting alterations in migratory trafficking or cell differentiation in vivo
arachidonate 12-lipoxygenase
macrophages that overexpress 12/15LO have reduced ATP-binding cassette G1 expression, increased transporter phosphorylation, and reduced cholesterol efflux
arachidonate 12-lipoxygenase
peritoneal
arachidonate 12-lipoxygenase
resident peritoneal
arachidonate 15-lipoxygenase
-
arachidonate 15-lipoxygenase
12/15-LOX is a macrophage-selective regulator of interleukin-12 production
arachidonate 15-lipoxygenase
12/15-LOX is a macrophage-selective regulator of interleukin-12 production; 12/15-LOX is expressed by 95% of resident peritoneal CD11bhigh cells, with the remaining 5% being 12/15-LOX-. 12/15-LOX+ cells are phenotypically defined by high F4/80, SR-A, and Siglec1 expression, and enhanced IL-10 and G-CSF generation. In contrast, 12/15-LOX- cells are a dendritic cell population. Resident peritoneal macrophage numbers are significantly increased in 12/15-LOX-/- mice, suggesting alterations in migratory trafficking or cell differentiation in vivo; peritoneal
-
arachidonate 15-lipoxygenase
12/15-LOX is expressed by 95% of resident peritoneal CD11bhigh cells, with the remaining 5% being 12/15-LOX-. 12/15-LOX+ cells are phenotypically defined by high F4/80, SR-A, and Siglec1 expression, and enhanced IL-10 and G-CSF generation. In contrast, 12/15-LOX- cells are a dendritic cell population. Resident peritoneal macrophage numbers are significantly increased in 12/15-LOX-/- mice, suggesting alterations in migratory trafficking or cell differentiation in vivo
arachidonate 15-lipoxygenase
alveolar
arachidonate 15-lipoxygenase
high level expression in peritoneal macrophages, while murine peripheral monocytes, alveolar macrophages and bone marrow-derived macrophages express alox15 only at low levels
arachidonate 15-lipoxygenase
isozyme 15-LO-1, differentiated monocytes obtained from human venous blood, CD14+
arachidonate 15-lipoxygenase
peritoneal
arachidonate 15-lipoxygenase
resident peritoneal
arachidonate 15-lipoxygenase
rheumatoid arthritis tissue
arachidonate 5-lipoxygenase
-
arachidonate 5-lipoxygenase
alveolar macrophage
indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase
-
indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase
enzyme is induced in monocyte-derived macrophages treated with human recombinant interferon-beta or interferon gamma
indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase
in the villous stroma and in the fetal membrane
hypoxia-inducible factor-proline dioxygenase
-
nitric-oxide synthase (NADPH)
alveolar
nitric-oxide synthase (NADPH)
bone marrow-derived
nitric-oxide synthase (NADPH)
Ca2+-independent form
nitric-oxide synthase (NADPH)
Ca2+-independent form; cytokine-activated
nitric-oxide synthase (NADPH)
cytokine-activated
nitric-oxide synthase (NADPH)
cytokine-activated; RAW 264.7 cells
nitric-oxide synthase (NADPH)
in liver, lung, kidney, isoform II
nitric-oxide synthase (NADPH)
inducible enzyme
nitric-oxide synthase (NADPH)
iNOS
nitric-oxide synthase (NADPH)
iNOS is the predominant isozyme in macrophages
nitric-oxide synthase (NADPH)
NOS2
nitric-oxide synthase (NADPH)
RAW 264.7 cells
kynurenine 3-monooxygenase
in first and second trimester of the placenta, within the fetal villus
heme oxygenase (biliverdin-producing)
-
heme oxygenase (biliverdin-producing)
peritoneal, alveolar
25/26-hydroxycholesterol 7alpha-hydroxylase
bone marrow-derived
cholestanetriol 26-monooxygenase
-
calcidiol 1-monooxygenase
-
calcidiol 1-monooxygenase
expression of 1alpha-hydroxylase is intimately associated with toll-like receptor, TLR, recognition of pathogens in macrophages
calcidiol 1-monooxygenase
monocyte-derived
alkylglycerol monooxygenase
-
cholesterol 25-hydroxylase
-
cholesterol 25-hydroxylase
testicular
cholesterol 25-hydroxylase
testicular, 10-day-old animals have the highest steady-state levels of message
superoxide dismutase
-
superoxide dismutase
peritoneal macrophages exposed to He-Ne laser radiation. Changes in the activity of superoxide dismutase as well as the formation of nitric oxide and peroxynitrite depend to a large extent on the laser radiation dose. Activation of enzyme at low radiation doses is accompanied by nitric oxide level increase without changes in peroxynitrite. Enhanced laser radiation doses inhibit the enzyme
ferroxidase
-
xanthine oxidase
alveolar macrophages purified from the lung by lavage, and interstitial macrophages. Inflammatory cells express high levels of XOR activity, while in resident alveolar macrophage the enzyme content is extremely low prior to cytokine insufflation
glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (NADP+) (phosphorylating)
peritoneal
retinal dehydrogenase
hepatic
biliverdin reductase
-
biliverdin reductase
increased expression in macrophages of primary spontaneous pneumothorax of smokers compared to non-smokers; lung
L-amino-acid oxidase
-
L-amino-acid oxidase
immunostaining in macrophages associated with non small-cell lung carcinomas, mesotheliomas, colorectal carcinomas and testicular germ cell tumors, positive staining in germinal centers of reactive lymph nodes and hyperplastic tonsils, and in the spleen
spermine oxidase
-
NAD(P)+ transhydrogenase (Re/Si-specific)
bone marrow-derived, Nnt mRNA and protein are expressed in resting macrophages and down-regulated in response to inflammatory stimuli such as lipopolysaccharide. Nnt mRNA and protein expression are further repressed in fully activated macrophages; bone marrow-derived, Nnt mRNA and protein are expressed in resting macrophages and down-regulated in response to inflammatory stimuli such as lipopolysaccharide. Nnt mRNA and protein expression are repressed in fully activated macrophages
NAD(P)H oxidase (H2O2-forming)
-
NAD(P)H oxidase (H2O2-forming)
alveolar macrophages. Inhibition of NAD(P)H oxidase by apocynin results in down-regulation of arginase
NAD(P)H oxidase (H2O2-forming)
Burkholderia cenocepacia resides in macrophage vacuoles displaying an altered recruitment of the NADPH oxidase complex at the phagosomal membrane
NAD(P)H oxidase (H2O2-forming)
isoforms NOX2 and NOX4
NAD(P)H dehydrogenase (quinone)
enzyme is highly upregulated in active and chronic multiple sclerosis lesions, particularly in hypertrophic astrocytes and myelin-laden macrophages
glutathione-disulfide reductase
-
protein-disulfide reductase (glutathione)
-
cytochrome-c oxidase
-
[histone H3]-lysine4 N-trimethyltransferase
-
methylated-DNA-[protein]-cysteine S-methyltransferase
-
transketolase
at the lesion border
glycerophospholipid arachidonoyl-transferase (CoA-independent)
-
glycerophospholipid acyltransferase (CoA-dependent)
-
1-acylglycerophosphocholine O-acyltransferase
-
1-acylglycerophosphocholine O-acyltransferase
;
1-acylglycerophosphocholine O-acyltransferase
primary peripheral blood macrophages
sterol O-acyltransferase
ACAT1, villus
sterol O-acyltransferase
loss of ACAT activity in macrophages, either by pharmacological inhibition or by genetic knockout of ACAT-1, results in reduced induction of apoptosis in response to 7-ketocholesterol or oxidized low density lipoproteins. The apoptotic signal generated in macrophages by ACAT may be an arachidonyl oxysterol
sterol O-acyltransferase
monocyte-derived macrophage
sterol O-acyltransferase
relative high level of mRNA
histone acetyltransferase
-
serine C-palmitoyltransferase
alveolar
serine C-palmitoyltransferase
bone marrow–derived
serine C-palmitoyltransferase
mucosal from colon, lung, prostate, stomach, thyroid, uterus, vascular tissue; mucosal from colon, lung, prostate, stomach, thyroid, uterus, vascular tissue
1-alkylglycerophosphocholine O-acetyltransferase
-
1-alkylglycerophosphocholine O-acetyltransferase
bone marrow-derived
glycylpeptide N-tetradecanoyltransferase
-
glycylpeptide N-tetradecanoyltransferase
alveolar
Results 1 - 100 of 422 > >>